söndag 14 mars 2010

No.11 x 2010


I really don't get what all the fuzz is about Magic Fly, since it fades in comparison to all the other amazing stuff Space has released. This for instance, from their harder to find fourth album Deeper Zone, had passed my attention for some time until I heard the Magick Edit Allstars edit of it and I went bananas to the beat.
But I have to admit that the edit is pretty unnecessary, since the original has so many good parts working just fine and moving along nicely at a much more groovier tempo than the upbeat Allstars interpretation. I guess that's a matter of taste, so hats off anyway for championing this monster of a space-funk track.


SPACE - INNER VOICES

1 kommentar:

chris keys sa...

you're right
'magic fly' is the least interesting track they ever did, and i see it all over the place..

hope you're good sir
Chris
xx